Cobrowse.io employs a security by design approach to ensure that our client's data, our code, and our infrastructure derive their security from first principles and as a top priority. This includes:
- A formal Information Management Security System in accordance with industry standards (ISO 27001)
- Continuous monitoring of production systems and vulnerability scanning
- Industry standard patch management processes
- Strong encryption by default (at rest and in transit)
- Secure and authenticated connections only
- Strict access control with least privileges granted
- Reviewing and managing our sub-processors
- Regularly reviewing our practices
See the summary on our website for more information.
If you would like more information about our security practices then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.