Self-hosting your own instance of our software means that you will run all of the required services to operate Cobrowse.io in your existing IT infrastructure, instead of on our hosted servers. This includes the backend services, API, and frontend agent portal.
Self-hosting means that:
- Your devOps team can seamlessly include our software into their existing processes.
- You can guarantee compliance with your existing regulations and reduce third party risk.
- Cobrowse.io is not even a Data Processor.
- You can perform your own deep system monitoring and analytics.
- You will benefit from our Enterprise Package.
We have made this is simple as possible for you using industry-leading containerized deployment software and we support a range of options: https://docs.cobrowse.io/enterprise-self-hosting/self-hosting-overview. It is also highly configurable to meet the needs of your specific environment.
If you have any questions then please reach out to email@example.com!